Recognizing drug overdose

If you or a friend are experiencing these symptoms call 911.

  • Seizures
  • Hallucinations or paranoia
  • Uncontrollable vomiting that won’t go away
  • Vomiting blood or sharp stomach pains, especially after a long night of drinking
  • Loss of consciousness or passing out
  • Difficulty waking from sleep
  • Difficulty breathing, very slow breathing, or no breathing at all

When ingested, these are poison: antifreeze, windshield wiper fluid, cleaners, and fuels.

Although some products contain alcohol it is very different from what you might normally drink!When ingested they may lead to blindness, kidney or liver failure, or even death.

Risks of IV drugs and sharing needles:

These include skin abscesses and blood infections from improperly cleaning the injection site before use, infections of the heart and lungs, and blood borne diseases such as HIV or hepatitis.

results matching ""

    No results matching ""